Saturday, April 9, 2022

HOUSTON... WE HAVE A PROBLEM

 HOUSTON... WE HAVE A PROBLEM

Just a quick update for you guys. It is Saturday and I am at Maya's house. She invited me over so we could edit our projects together and eat ice cream, and that sounded like a great time, so here I am.

Well, everything was going great. We got the ice cream. We sat in bed. We talked about the projects.
And then I tried to show her my current edit and...

MY HARD DRIVE BROKE?

The port for my hard drive broke. The hard drive containing all of my footage from this project.

Luckily, there is another port, but I'm going to need to get a new cable called "eSATA," which seems to be really outdated because I can't find it ANYWHERE. I'm ordering the cable on Amazon, and it should get here tomorrow.
I'm really hoping it works, or my next blog post is gonna be me dressed as the Joker and violently crying.
Share:

0 comments:

Post a Comment

BTemplates.com

Search This Blog

Powered by Blogger.

I'll Miss You

"Under Construction" Components Video: Social Media: https://www.instagram.com/underconstructionfilm/ Postcard Front:  Postcard Back: