Friday, March 4, 2022

Final Preparations

 Final Preparations

Now that I'm almost done with my script and have an idea of what I'm doing, I'm able to make the final preparations. 

I have chosen my strongest actors to play my two main characters, the protagonist and the therapist. For the protagonist, I will be working with my friend Virginia. We have worked and acted together in the past, and she is someone who also sees the importance of minor details in acting, like body language. She is also fond with camerawork so she will be much easier to work with, as she too understands the struggle of getting that perfect shot. 





For the therapist, I have chosen my friend Maya. I briefly spoke to her about acting as this role, and she seemed interested, so hopefully she still is (fingers crossed!). Honestly, a lot of therapist was based around Maya's personality as she is someone I've gotten closer to this year, so it feels only right that she plays this character. She has acted for me in the past, and she, just like Virginia, is great. I've made her say some ridiculously melodramatic things on camera, and she's been able to get right into character, and quick. This will definitely make filming go much faster.





I plan on renting equipment from BECON TV next week to begin shooting the first scenes. I'm also starting an IndieGogo fundraiser for my film, just to cover some expenses like props, because, if you remember from last year's blog, I'm a broke teenager.

Here's one of the props I bought:


Since the film takes place in modern day, finding costumes that fit the color and aesthetic of each character shouldn't be too difficult, but I'm going to let the current cast know to begin searching their closets. I'll be sure to send them the moodboards I made.




Share:

0 comments:

Post a Comment

BTemplates.com

Search This Blog

Powered by Blogger.

I'll Miss You

"Under Construction" Components Video: Social Media: https://www.instagram.com/underconstructionfilm/ Postcard Front:  Postcard Back: