Saturday, March 26, 2022

Updating the Instagram + Future Plans!

Updating the Instagram + Future Plans!

Hey guys! I got back home from a concert yesterday, and decided it would be a great time to start working on my film's Instagram page.

I want to continue the motif of lightness and darkness that is presented in my piece, so I decided that my format will go like this:

-All of my posts will have a colored background, with all of the posts in a single line matching in color.

-The background will change in color every 3 posts, slowly turning into a lighter color. This will create a gradient effect.

-I will alternate between promoting the film and sharing advice and awareness on survivors of sexual abuse/assault.


I already posted my first three posts, which depict stills from the park scene as they have a very dark background and serve as the main iconic "sequence stills." The first post depicted a quote from the film, as the third one. I also utilized different perspectives from my shots to create a nice symmetry. This is hard to explain in words, so have some photos:



Next week, I will begin posting healing advice for survivors and their friends/family, and posting character spotlights on my story and keeping them under an Instagram highlight.

Also... a future collaboration is brewing with my short film. I will be teaming up with an organization at my school, but I'll tell you guys about that next week once I have some more details set in stone.

Share:

0 comments:

Post a Comment

BTemplates.com

Search This Blog

Powered by Blogger.

I'll Miss You

"Under Construction" Components Video: Social Media: https://www.instagram.com/underconstructionfilm/ Postcard Front:  Postcard Back: